Thursday, July 9, 2009

How does a spiritual reading work? NZ Medium Clairvoyance, Auckland Psychic and Spirit Readings.


NZ psychic medium. Spiritual clairvoyant readings. Psychics and readers.

As a spiritual psychic medium in Auckland NZ, I am often asked 'How does a spiritual reading work'? I have explained briefly below how a reading generally goes.

1. Spirit Connection
2. Proof
3. Reason / Message

Spirit Connection - Contact -
When giving a personal reading I will position both of us to sit face to face, if possible, and allow the energy to flow between us both. Ask no questions, as it is time for spirit to give us indications and signs of spiritual contact.

By opening up to spirit and working with the Chakra energies I will ask my spiritual guides to come in close, they will help me to feel, see and hear spirit. I allow myself to be impressed by these guides and show me anything they may have for you. I also ask your guides to bring through spirit with them.

Your guides along with my own spiritual guides will help bring through spirit by guiding them or encouraging spirit to come forward. Sometimes a guide will take spirit by the hand and gently pull spirit closer to us, be aware that spirit will be there somewhere awaiting their turn to appear and impress me with sight, hearing, or feeling.

By both of us opening up to spirit there is a greater love link for spirit to come through on. When I feel that I may have made a connection with spirit I allow that spirit to impress me with signs.

Proof of spirit contact -
Once I have connected with spirit I look for obvious features, Male / Female, the age that they are coming through or 'presenting' as. Spirit may appear showing them-selves at a younger age, wearing particular clothing, hair style or anything that spirit are impressing me with are the signs I look for.

Dates, locations, memories, feelings, gifts, flowers, items like jewellery, a particular artwork, knitting or something dear to spirit. Anything may be given by spirit as proof of connection. Often spirit may have smoked tobacco on this plane and show themselves with a cigarette or pipe and the smell of tobacco burning.

Once I have established a connection with spirit and the proof is given I then move on to the message or a reason for spirit to come through.

Reason - Message -
A message from spirit may come in many ways. Overwhelming feelings of love are usually felt and there may be a specific reason for spirit to contact you at that point in time. An issue may require clarity or clearing, spirit may give guidance on a certain situation or simply bring through messages of love.

For connection with spirit or a spiritual reading in New Zealand you can either contact us via phone 0900 80008 (NZ ONLY) or you can email us direct at:

No comments: