Friday, March 15, 2013

Psychic Reading and Numbers. Live Psychic Medium

Psychic Reading and Numbers. NZ Psychic Readings.

People often say that I am good with numbers in a psychic reading. I wanted to share how this works for me. When I am being impressed by spirit I work on a scale of 1-10.

I am often shown this as a table with the numbers written on it, or the numbers are seen like blocks of carved wood sitting on a table. I ask spirit to show me a number, and then am drawn to the numbers that are showing up more bright, seem to be more illuminated or crisper within the vision. 

In psychic reading, at times, numbers will be shown to me where all other numbers on the table fade away and the important numbers remain there to be seen. See photo Psychic readings, numbers below:
Trusting that spirit is showing me a date of importance or age of a passed loved one I let the information be given through the reading. We can take a look at what numbers are standing out for you in a psychic reading.

No comments: